17/7/10

room 25

I'd been here for almost a year ...
and yesterday when I woke up at 6am I coudn't find a good reason to do this,
every day is almost the same,
trying to get english skills,
giving pinto beans to these fat guys,
and feeling sheets between my fingers...every morning , every evening

the wine is my best friend in this town,
and I have a gay friend who makes me laugh,
he doesnt know anything about Woodstook 69,
and for his fault I like one song of Lady Gaga.

in the room number 12 lives "the boy with a storm in his side"
as the smith's song ... he has more than 20 caps,
I think he's trying to hide his thinkings ...

Hey... stop it ... I told you that I hate to be asked
when I dont know the answers of ur questions,
"why this? why that" it's not your business .. because is my life ...
Sorry, mom ... I didnt call you for a while ...
It's like Im so dumb ... when Im focused in something, I just forget the rest of this world.

My heart is running too fast these last days,
but it seems like if you dont want to run,
... hey man, don't give those eyes in that way,
that I gonna beat my head agaisnt the door again,
why I need to drink to start to talk a lot.

Estes Park sucks,
and The Kellies sucks too when you are not running around,
Im tired of the same clauns trying to look that they're doing cool,
this crazy guy told me "try to find him in the brigde, I think he lives there"
but it was too late, this river took you away ...
let's to play music in the wheel bar,
let's to dance a 70's sound
my work partners said that he is too ugly,
then I said "if you have blonde hair and blue eyes that doesnt mean that you are handsome"
they just know to follow what the television says

mr. kenshin plays a lot of good music in his blue car,
it's awsome how I could find him and his good taste,
watching Dragon Ball Z, eating something in the same plate,
we dont need to smoke weed to have fun...
I think I gonna let me fly ...
lies, I already flew .. I already flew ...

My friend Willi is calling me,
such lier, he invented all his life's history,
such lunatic, but he is nice
oh man.. I dont know what to do to get at least a english's lesson with you,
oh babe, I got all your information,your email,your address , you phone number and where you work,
but I wont do anything, I know ...
waiting in vain, hoping a accident... a beautiful accident.

my ex-boyfriend asked me to come back to Peru,
to married and have a nice life,
but he's like those old broken toys which dont make you fun anymore,
my ex-fiance is bleeding ...
his beautiful eyes made in India are losing their brightness,
honey, Im so sorry ... I can't do anything for you anymore...
because you couldnt do anything for me

catch my butterflies
why if have to be too hard,
if Im not the prettiest and smartest woman in this jungle,
see out side.. these blonde bitches are screaming too much,
they like to do everything in the living room to dont miss their charming prince
while Im in my room 25 taking my garbage back....

I got a warning in my morning job,
they found hair in the floor,
I couldnt tell this to him ....
I know that you gonna disappoint me
why I can't do it like everyone else does it
why the life used to be easier
taking the bus to don't miss the art history class,
why Im not dancing in El Mirador tonight ...
or reading a big book under the trees,
when I gonna take the plane or find another way to be free again...

Anyway, Im so happy,
because today I bought a frappucino grande in starbucks,
and he bought something to reduce pain,
give me all your bad jokes to smile while
the fan is running over your bed...

I remember what I said yesterday.
yes, I do
bring me something good to eat tonight, please.
and keep a date with me tonight,
call to your work and say that you are sick
invite me a chai tea in the Nepal's cafe
...you know how to find me.





No hay comentarios: