2/11/11

limbo

el Limbo, when will I move out from here?
it catches me y nunca me parece soltar,
bad decisions, once again ... how much hate is around here.
my bad, I shouldnt try to cheat myself. But your love is there, right the corner of all my hope.
it tastes so good, it seems so real ...but how far are u able to go?
it hurts me, cause I know your "everything" is not enough at all for me.
it's not your fault ... you're the greatest man of this world, miamor
but you are still a young, young, too young ...
the problem: I can't stop to love you.
you are so beautiful, esa cara tuya y esa dulzura en tu amabilidad con la que hablas con los demás.
the way how you hold me, it makes me feel like I really dont wanna go anywhere.
Eres el hombre que quiero ver en todas mis mañanas,
you're the man who I wanna see every night,
pero tú eres tan joven y yo no sé hasta cuándo podré esperarte crecer.
Im tired to being afraid, I gotta go the place donde mis alas puedan abrirse
y ser yo, otra vez.

thanks for your love and every single moment when you made me feel alive. Please take care of yourself and dont waste your time doing any stupid things. You know that u are much better than everyone. Do your best for your life, make your mom feels proud of her favorite son.

Lima is waiting for me. Im so sorry for saying goodbye by this way.
Im sorry... but I need to do things for myself, those things that nobody in US couldn't do for me.

Adios, pai ... goldo, ..., Alejandro, Mi amor!
Maybe we will find each other in a better situation than now.
I love you!




No hay comentarios: