2/7/10

you are not my hero anymore


los centros de rehabilitación quebraron el día de anteayer,
y es que el amor parece que otra vez no llegó,
o quizás sólo se fue, sólo se fue ...
y yo ya no estoy tan tonta como irme a mochilear con extraños.
siento, lo siento ... si es que soy cortante por el teléfono últimamente ...
siento, lo siento ...pero yo no tengo más que dar, porque ya todo lo perdí...
pretender que me llamas desde a la vuelta de la esquina,
it's kind of sad ... kinda sad ...

Y además, you are not my hero anymore...
y aunque la cárcel, el hambre y el frio te hicieron decir
thousend of apologies ...
pero es que nunca nadie me enseñó a disculpar ...
I don't know how to forgive...
I hate your alcoholic days on mondays
ur $5 of cigarrettes daily
the matress of that laundry room,
I hate your lazy summer
and your fuckín camping pictures
Nunca tienes buenas ideas,
y tu musica india me parece ridícula y cursi ...
you are not my hero anymore...
you left me alone in this fuckin blue mountain,
without my soul and with your fuckin empty credit card...
I prefered to eat 79 cents noodles soup to spend 20 dollars per day to hear your voice everysingle day ...
I crossed whole american northwest alone in a uncomfotable bus ... while every step was a posibility to be catch for inmigration's kops ...

Pero aqui estoy ...
respirando ... de alguna forma lo sigo haciendo,
y no lo entiendo,
trying to be a mexican slave working as a housekeeper in the mornings, under the fuckin sun, pushing a fuckin heavy car without any help, because Im peruvian and mexican helps only each other... and Sometimes I just want to say to my manager "oh man .. Im not a fuckin animal like them... Im not like that puertorican junkie girl without ambitious .........I wasnt born to be like this, I dont have years of experience cleanning toilets or making beds like them... I wont die doing this, man"

a waitress in the evenings where I have to smile while my heart is losing its feelings ...walking at night crossing the trees .. I know those bears are looking me ... I know they want to eat me , because my chelit0's t-shirt smell food.

so what you want me to say when you call me every single night at 12am, when you woke me up then I lost 1 hour of my sleep ... "te amo" ... a "te amo" is not enough to heal all this pain...
this pain of my back,
of my legs,
my shoulders, my neck, my foot, my head ...


Pero es que me metí al centro de rehabilitación equivocado,
traté de ser justa con los demás... y I forgot myself ...
no quise más mentiras,
hasta I quited alcohol ...
and I didnt want to smoke that shit anymore ...
because I wanted to be something good ...

Anteayer ... compré un white zinfandel,
anteayer regresé a esa incertidumbre deliciosa de años atrás,
anteayer las miradas volvieron a ser bellas y atrapables,
y me deje caer como ese vino que yo misma me servia en la copa que me encontre en esas trhift store o cómo se escriba ...
volvi a mis adicciones, ... a esa sonrisa ebria que se atreve a volar en cualquier lugar que le den alas ...
y no sé si estas cosas son por cosas del destino ...
pero esas cosas que algunos no las llaman por su nombre me encontraron,
no es sólo esta adicción a la afección,
es esta manía por esos seres delicadamente bellos por la tragedia,
inteligencia traidas por las marcas en el cuerpo,
comentarios diferentes....
el vino me lleva, mañana un jack daniels...
and I dont mind ...
because la virgen de Guadalupe sabe que soy muy buena...
yeah... she knows that Im so good.










No hay comentarios: